[K12OSN] K12LTSP 7.0 crash on install

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Wed Jun 6 17:38:51 UTC 2007

Or put the ISO files you used to create the CDs into a directory on a
server, NFS-export that directory, boot the new machine with CD1 and
enter 'linux askmethod' at the boot prompt, choose the NFS install
method, and point it at the server with the ISO images.  Once you get
the hang of this approach, all others pale.

Petre