[K12OSN] FreeNX with k12ltsp

David Whitmer thewhitmers at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:48:49 UTC 2007

If you're using K12LTSP V6, it's a simple yum install.  Then follow
Rick Stout's directions for copying the client key off the server...
you'll need to then import that key file when you configure a computer
for remote access using NoMachine's client software.

Also, you should probably also install NoMachine's client on the
server, as doing that seems to help the server better respond to
suspend requests from client connections.

David Whitmer