[K12OSN] FOSS Education Apps Suggestions?

Sonja Gonzalez sgonzalez at sau83.org
Fri Jun 8 12:09:22 UTC 2007

Hi Bryan--

I'm not that familiar with your pub, so this may not fit, but do you have a section for admins with apps that they might find useful to know about like Pykota, Sabayon, Ethereal, and TightVNC (and I'm kind of a newbie, so other Linux admins probably have a different/more complete list.) Just a thought.

Sonja

Sonja Gonzalez
Director of Technology
Ellis School