[K12OSN] FOSS Education Apps Suggestions?

CHUCK SYPERSKI CSYPERSKI at DUPAGE88.NET
Fri Jun 8 15:56:44 UTC 2007

I have an open source School Cafe POS.

Here is the info.

http://www.sf.net/projects/pscafe

http://pscafe.sf.net

>>> dhuckaby at paasda.org 06/08/07 10:37AM >>>
Ktuberling (Mr. Potato Head) for the little ones ;)
TuxMath (personally not a fan of the TuxMath/Type apps cuz of the
bandwidth overhead the suck up)

--Huck