[K12OSN] Open Office

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Jun 8 20:31:17 UTC 2007

Waitasec...how come this isn't feasible if he's the teacher?  My
teachers and professors always specified a document format, or they
wouldn't grade my papers.  Why is that considered outside "reality"?

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!