[K12OSN] feature request: pykota

Brian Chivers brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk
Mon Jun 11 08:13:48 UTC 2007

Pykota isn't that hard to install. I've done it on CentOS 4.4 and I'll try to dig out my notes if I
can find them.

In the mean time have a read of this link

http://edugeek.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7100

The edugeek forums are quite interesting, who forums dedicated to different OS's.

Brian