[K12OSN] spamalotless

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Jun 12 12:46:41 UTC 2007

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:47:29 -0400, James P. Kinney III wrote
> Will the person who has subscribed to spam a lot less please unsubscribe
> from the list and resubscribe with an account that is NOT routed through
> spam a lot less.

I would think that all this person needs to do is manually add k12osn at redhat.com to the
spamalotless whitelist.  I think when we click the link for verification as individuals
it only whitelists our personal addresses, but the list address never gets verified
which is why we keep getting the emails.