[K12OSN] spamalotless

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Jun 12 16:51:16 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 09:21 -0700, Robert Arkiletian wrote:
> On 6/12/07, Les Finch <lesfinch at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sorry to say it was me using the software from spamalotless which works very
> > well but does not work with lists which is why I changed my email address
> > for this list, I do say sorry again for causing this to happen.
> >

> Thanks for fixing the issue Les.  Pay no attention to Petre. We are
> not like the Monty Python gang.

Speak for yourself, Robert :)

I was looking for my duck scales when I noticed Peter's message ...

>  Although I do teach Python.  :)
>
> Trivia: Did you know GVR named Python after Monty Python.

And there are some fun tools name related to Python (the troup) used
within Python (the language). In particular two IDE's, Eric and Idle
(yes, we all catch the pun :).

http://docs.python.org/lib/idle.html

http://www.die-offenbachs.de/eric/index.html