[K12OSN] Getting eMacs to boot.

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Thu Jun 14 02:35:10 UTC 2007

Actually, K12LTSP comes with an image for PowerPC Macs.  In most cases,
just setting the Mac to netboot is all that's necessary.

Jon, our annual LTSP conference starts tomorrow in Minneapolis and runs
through Friday.  Jim Kronebusch, who did a bunch of the grunt work of
getting PPC Macs to act as clients, will be there.  We've even got a Mac
client running for the conference.  Come up for one or both days and I'm
sure we can help you.  See www.nclinux.net for details.

Peter