[K12OSN] local usb card reader curiosity

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Fri Jun 15 02:37:55 UTC 2007

I recall having a similar experience with a similar device last year.
Unfortunately, the best I could manage, with some help from some folks
on the LTSP list, was an understanding of why it works they way it does
and not they way you want.  All of which I've forgotten by now.  Sadly,
the short answer is I don't think you can fix it.

Petre