[K12OSN] Sound is not working on the terminalclient, help please !

Michael seveneleven at lycos.de
Tue Jun 19 09:39:42 UTC 2007

Hello, I've got an K12OS Server working on 6.0 LTSP.  On the terminalclients the sound is not working. I've seen that the right sounddriver module was loaded on boottime vom the server.

I'm really going crazy with this problem. I've builded an small linux lab for testing. One testserver and one client with hope, getting sound working soon. I've checked line 67 in the file file rc.sound. but without success.

I've got severel different pci soundcards for testing. I'dont know anymore what I could do to solve this problem.

Can anybody help me, please ???

Michael from Germany

Benachrichtigung bei E-Mail Empfang! - http://mail.lycos.de/app/lycosinside/setupLI.exe