[K12OSN] OT: grub error 28: Selected item cannot fit into memory - SOLVED

Rob Owens rowens at bio-chemvalve.com
Wed Jun 20 11:29:57 UTC 2007

I solved this issue by installing lilo instead of grub.  I did
everything I could think of to get grub to work, but never succeeded.
At the point in the Debian install where it asks if it's ok to install
grub to the MBR, I chose "go back" and it brought me to a menu which had
the option to use Lilo instead of Grub.

-Rob