[K12OSN] Registering for UNH FOSSED conference

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Tue Jun 26 01:14:12 UTC 2007

Several people have been asking Matt and I  about the UNH
registration page, and unfortunately it is still broken. Thankfully,
we have modified our own registration page to include UNH. If you
have any trouble registering for UNH you can just use our page
instead, and we'll make sure your registration data is properly
channeled.

This is all explained and linked at http://fossed.net/ if you click on
"FOSSED Registration: UNH".

Also, we want to make sure everyone knows that the UNH registration
prices have been lowered from the numbers that were posted earlier.
A regular off-campus registration is now only $425, and an on-campus
registration is $555. We hope you'll join us, as we think we have one
of our best conference schedules ever, with new speakers bringing new
topics (for example, centralized desktop management) that can make
running Linux and Free Software in your school even more exciting!

Hope you can join us!  Register today!  http://www.fossed.com

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School