AW: [K12OSN] Sound is not working on the terminalclient, help please !

Michael seveneleven at lycos.de
Tue Jun 26 09:11:19 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've checked out all items written in the twiki for sound-problems.  With no success. Finally I could see sound playing in xmms but I couldn't hear anything on the speakers. I also checked any sound ports from the pci soundcard of the terminalclient. Does anybody has a different idea to solve this.

Is anybody here who is using sound on the terminals ? I can not believe that sound is realy working on most terminals.

Michael