[K12OSN] Greg reminds us to taste the soup

Terrell Prude' Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue Jun 26 23:21:11 UTC 2007

THANK YOU!  I couldn't agree more.  If you want to work in a technology
position, you've got to actually (gasp!) learn about said technology.

But let's say you don't want to.  For example, your training might be
in, say, teaching or accounting.  Well then, hire someone who *is* good
with technology as your technology coordinator.  Such people, like those
on this list, are available; you simply have to ask for them and treat
them well.  That last part is critical, BTW.

--TP