[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN Digest, Vol 39, Issue 48

Daniel Button kdanb at kdanb.com
Fri Jun 1 04:53:16 UTC 2007

Greg,

	I ran into a similar problem with setting up the 6020p that I am using.  I had to set the video setting from "AUTO" to "VESA".  With that change, I have had no issues with the boxes that I am using.  Believe me, if I had problems the computer teacher would be eager to tell me....  I am away from the lab, so I can not give you the exact syntax.  Sorry that I could not be more specific.

Dan

    Message: 15