   Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:11:05 -0400
   From: "Greg X" <list nettrust com>
   Subject: [K12OSN] DevonIT 6030p X term hangs on certain resolutions
   using LTSP
   To: k12osn redhat com

   I have to restart client about 4x / day when at higher resolutions
   (1280x1024). It works fine for a while, but it seems after it's left
   idle for a a couple hours, it hangs after a few subsequent operations.

   If I have the edubuntu (7.04) login screen, it doesn't hang (I assume
   lower resolution).

   when hung, there's no mouse activity, CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE is hung too.
   other terminals on same network are fine when one terminal is hung.

   happens on both LCD and CRTs

   anyone have any suggestions?

   thanks.