[K12OSN] v6 Questions

Mark Trimble matrimble at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:29:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm investigating K12LTSP and have a few questions:

1. Does v6 include FreeNX preconfigured? This would be great as I'd like
to provide web browser access to remote desktops for my users.

2. Does the Terminal Server profile include DHCP, DNS, and LDAP
preconfigured? This wouldn't be so good as the network this server will
be placed in already has these services in place and I don't want to
bring the network down when I setup the server.

3. Is KDE or Xfce available as a default desktop?

4. Is anyone using fibre-channel SANs with K12LTSP?

Thanks in advance for your help and advice!

Regards,

Mark