Re: [K12OSN] v6 Questions

On 6/1/07, Steven Santos <steven simplycircus com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm investigating K12LTSP and have a few questions:

Others will chime in with more authoritive answers, but...

> 1. Does v6 include FreeNX preconfigured? This would be great as I'd like
> to provide web browser access to remote desktops for my users.

I do not think its pre configured, but I know at least a few are running it,
and they are usually more than happy to help others get it up and running.

With v6, FreeNX is in the Fedora Extras repository.

Also, check http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/ for
some extra information on using FreeNX with Fedora, especially
regarding the client key.

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)