Re: [K12OSN] missing libperl.co

On 6/3/07, Julius Szelagiewicz <julius turtle com> wrote:
        I'm happily running K12 V7 on my laptop with just a few hiccups.
One major hiccup is the lack of libperl.so. Vnc server won't run without
it. I tried reloading perl, but it didn't help. Advice, please.

Since Eric hasn't rolled K12LTSP v7, I take it to mean you upgraded to
Fedora 7 from a K12LTSP 6 box?

ISTR a split in the perl packages, with libperl getting it's own
package. Try "yum install perl-libs".

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services