Re: [K12OSN] missing libperl.co - resolved

On 6/3/07, Julius Szelagiewicz <julius turtle com> wrote:
        I actually used Eric's "look Ma, it boots!" test release of K12
v7, and it does way more than just boot. As a matter of fact -all- my
production stuff works (now), which makes me a bad beta tester.

Heck, I missed that he put out a beta. Makes me a worse beta tester. ;-)

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services