[K12OSN] LTSP Term 1225 Etherboot video

Hey folks -
I just received my LTSP Term 1225 in the mail today - I went through installing the custom via XServer and specifying the VideoRam in lts.conf and it boots up great. The issue I'm having is when I play a video using totem or mplayer the videos are a solid shade of grey or green. Sound comes through fine. These videos play on other terminals. Has anyone else run into this issue? I figured I'd ask quickly here before calling up their paid support.
Thanks,
 Michael