[K12OSN] general acceptance of k12ltsp in schools

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Mon Jun 4 13:47:55 UTC 2007

Barry,

K12LTSP has been openly accepted in our school system.  I have always
taken the "show me" approach in introducing something new.  Since there
isn't any cost, it makes it very easy to demonstrate the advantages of
K12LTSP and other open source offerings.  I am going to be speaking at
AETC, Alabama Education Technology Conference, next week on 3 open
source solutions, K12LTSP, Asterisk, and Joomla.  I will follow up
after the conference and give some feedback regarding input that I
receive from the attendees.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Technology Coordinator