[K12OSN] Best mp3 player for use with thin client

Hi Folks,

I've got my daughter on a k12ltsp 5 thin client. It's an NTAVO 6030. But now she wants an iPod, like all her friends. Is there an MP3 player out there that will work off her thin client? I think all the stuff she wants to carry is straight up mp3 with no DRM anything.
ck