Re: [K12OSN] Best mp3 player for use with thin client

XMMS has worked well for me in the past.  I think you'd need to
configure it to use ESD for audio output, and you'll also need to
configure it to play mp3 files.  I think all you have to do is
activate a setting that is disabled by default.  You may also need to
install with it an mp3 playback library.

Unfortunately, that was all from memory.  If you run into problems
getting XMMS to work, I can look up my actual settings this evening.

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)
web: www.calvaryschoolsholland.org