Re: [K12OSN] Best mp3 player for use with thin client

Carl Keil wrote:

I've got my daughter on a k12ltsp 5 thin client. It's an NTAVO 6030. But now she wants an iPod, like all her friends. Is there an MP3 player out there that will work off her thin client? I think all the stuff she wants to carry is straight up mp3 with no DRM anything.

If LDA is working then I guess an iPod should work as well, as long as the software you use supports iPods. I believe gtkpod, banshee, rhythmbox (Gnome) and amaroK (KDE) all provide iPod support under Linux. I believe there are more.

Nils Breunese.