Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 7.0 crash on install

On 6/5/07, Ray Garza <ray mission lib tx us> wrote:
Anyone have trouble installing K12LTSP 7.0? Mine crashed on during install,
just after it formatted the hard drive.

I dunno if it is a FC7 issue or something else. Maybe I should wait till the
final release.

I've had no problems while install Fedora 7.

(I've had problems afterward - for me, the MythTV frontend program
won't run on a computer with Nvidia's proprietary driver)

What motherboard/CPU are you using? How much RAM?

Calvin