Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 7.0 crash on install

I had the same problem...

reinstalled on same machine with same disks 2 weeks later and worked fine ;)

--Huck

Ray Garza wrote:
Anyone have trouble installing K12LTSP 7.0? Mine crashed on during install, just after it formatted the hard drive.

I dunno if it is a FC7 issue or something else. Maybe I should wait till the final release.

Ray