Re: [K12OSN] A Symbol Writing Program

On 07/06/07, Deborah White <flickatomte gmail com> wrote:
I'm looking for an Open Source software program compatible with K12LTSP to
use with students who use augmentative communication devices and communicate
primarily with symbols.  The commercial products include "Writing With
Symbols" by Mayer-Johnson and "Pix Writer" by Slater Publishing and
"Clicker" by Crick Software.

Any suggestions?

dia ? Are we discussing workflow or total communications?

I do not the other products that you are mentioning but can you
explain a bit more about communicate with symbols?

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar