[K12OSN] FreeNX with k12ltsp

I have read through the documents on http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/ and it looks quite interesting.

Does anyone on the list use FreeNX with k12ltsp ? I've got a couple of question, does the freenx service run on the internal thin client side or on the external internet side of the k12ltsp server ?

Any thoughts, stories or howtos would be gratefully received :-)

Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College

the views of Portsmouth College