[K12OSN] k12ltsp 5 EL install error

Hi,

I downloaded K12LTSP 5.0 EL from the site last night and tried to install it
this morning. Right after it formats the drive and starts copying stuff to
the HD I get this error:

vim-enhanced-7.0.109-3.el5.3.i386.rpm cannot be opened.  File is missing or
corrupt type of message.

This happened twice. The first time I didn't do a media check on it so when I
did do it the disc failed. So, I burned another w/verify and ran media check
on it and passed. It still failed at the same spot with the same error
message.

Ray