Re: [K12OSN] In the news: School District adopts Linux

The print edition of the June 2007 E-school news
has a nice piece covering the move by the state of Indiana to FOSS.
The electronic version doesn't seem to be available yet, but perhaps
will be up soon.
http://www.eschoolnews.com/news/contents.cfm?PubID=1

John