Re: [K12OSN] In the news: School District adopts Linux

John,

Is this the article you were referring to?
http://www.eschoolnews.com/news/showStory.cfm?ArticleID=7139

David Whitmer

On 6/8/07, john <lists john gmail com> wrote:
The print edition of the June 2007 E-school news
has a nice piece covering the move by the state of Indiana to FOSS.
The electronic version doesn't seem to be available yet, but perhaps
will be up soon.
http://www.eschoolnews.com/news/contents.cfm?PubID=1

John