Re: [K12OSN] Open Office

On 6/8/07, "Terrell Prudé Jr." <microman cmosnetworks com> wrote:
Waitasec...how come this isn't feasible if he's the teacher?  My teachers and professors always specified a document format, or they wouldn't grade my papers.  Why is that considered outside "reality"?

?

To whom is this question addressed?  I didn't see anyone say requiring formatting was outside reality or not feasible.