From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Derek Jaques
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 11:09 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Open Office

Does anyone have any ideas how to open .pub (MS publisher files)  .wps
(MS works defaut) or .docx (Vista word??)  files?  I have a plethora of
students who have term papers in these formats from home.  If Open
Office cannot open them, is there another program that will with the
default K12LTSP distro packages?

Thank you in advance.

Derek Jaques
Corbett School District