[K12OSN] Is This A Usable Thin Client For LTSP?

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Sat Jun 9 19:24:39 UTC 2007

This is also known as the eBox 2300.  I have one, it works fine with
K12LTSP including sound; I think I had to use the vesa driver for X.  As
has been mentioned before, the video is fine although not quite
'snappy'.  But if you had a classroom of nothing but these, users
wouldn't notice the difference.  Considering the price and size, I think
they're pretty nifty.

Peter