[K12OSN] State of Centos Based k12ltsp

I've about to setup a k12ltsp box to have play with but I'd like to use the version based on CentOS to keep in line with all out other servers. Looking on

ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/5.0.0-EL-32bit/iso

It would appear that these are based on CentOS 5 but file names of

 K12LTSP-5.0.0EL-32bit-TEST4-disc1.iso

worry me slightly, well the TEST4 bit actually :-)

Is it OK to install these on a server that might be used in anger by students or would it be better to stick with the older version ??

Thanks
Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College

the views of Portsmouth College