[K12OSN] Re: ebox 2300

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Mon Jun 11 13:03:12 UTC 2007

I can't recall offhand exactly what I did to get sound working, but I
don't think it was anything special. I don't see any specific settings
for it in dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf nor in lts.conf.  You may need to install
Gideon Romm's esd-ALSA sound package at
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/WorkInProgress#esd_ALSA_sound_on_LTSP_4_2

I'm offsite from where the 2300 is at the moment.  I'll try to have a
look at it tonight and let you know what I find.

BTW, you'll get a faster and probably better quality answer if you send
questions like this to the K12LTSP mailing list (k12osn at redhat.com),
where multiple people can respond.  I don't mind such questions, but I'm
just one person, whereas the list is hundreds.

Peter