[K12OSN] Re: ebox 2300

petre, Theo,

Search these archives back to about April . I posted  a few how to's on
getting sound on the EBOX 2300 . I made a precompiled sound module for
these. it is based on the via vt1612 chipset. Sound will not work unless
you have this module added into your sound modules avaliable for the
clients. I may have posted this on the K12LTSP wiki.?
If you need i can email you the sound module to make life simpler.

Let us know.

Take Care,

barry Cisna