Re: [K12OSN] State of Centos Based k12ltsp

Oh, nice new shiny version, I'll look forward to that.

Could you let me / list know when it's all uploaded :-)

Thanks
Brian

Eric Harrison wrote:
Rob Owens wrote:
Somebody on this list had the same trouble very recently.  I can't
recall the exact subject line of the post, but I suggest you search the
archives.  If I recall, it turned out to not be a problem with the file
on Eric's server. -Rob

Either way, I'll try to get a new build of K12LTSP 5.0 EL uploaded today.

I also finished a new test build of K12LTSP 7.0 this weekend & will have
it uploaded today as well.

-Eric