[K12OSN] needing help with user profiles

Hi, I am needing help with user profiles in edubuntu.  I am working on a LTSP setup and everything is fine except I can't figure out how to lock the sessions down.  I have tried pessulus and sabayon.  Neither of them seem to have any effect on anything.  I have googled this for a while now and haven't found any sites that really helped.

Jason R. Smith