From: -----------------------------------------
Date: Jun 11, 2007 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] should 'yum install fl_teachertool' actually install the
To: robark gmail com

Robert

You sent me an email on 11 June

To confirm you are not a spam robot, please choose
any one of the three options below. If you do not, your
email will not be delivered to me.

EITHER
1. Click on the link below.
(This does not work if a firewall prevents your clicking
on an email link. You can always copy the link below and
paste it into a browser as an alternative).

OR
2. Send an email to the unique address below
(Send an email to the address below. There is no need
to type anything, either in the subject
box or the text itself. The email address below contains
everything needed for the validation.)

WARNING! DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.
(If you try to reply to this email, the unique
email address below will not be used and your
validation will fail.)

OR
3. Call me.
(If you are not comfortable with either 1 or 2 above,
let me know by phone to add your email address manually
to my whitelist).

When you have done any one of the three options above, this
and all future emails addressed below will pass directly
through my anti-spam filter:
To : k12osn redhat com
>From : robark gmail com

Until then, I will get no emails you send.

With thanks for your help

--
Robert Arkiletian