Re: [K12OSN] Is someone spamming this list?

I received one of those, too.  Ironically, Gmail had automatically put
it in my spam folder.

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)
web: www.calvaryschoolsholland.org
email: thewhitmers gmail com

On 6/11/07, Paul Nelson <pnelson k12 gmail com> wrote:
It looks like someone has a white list only mail system where you must
be on an approved list to send him/her mail.

I did not see this end up on the K12OSN list. Perhaps it went just to you.

Paul