Re: [K12OSN] Is someone spamming this list?

I have tried twice today to send a new post to this list and I have received that automated response.  I followed the instructions, but my post didn't go through.

Jason R. Smith

On 6/11/07, Jim Kronebusch <jim winonacotter org> wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:17:22 -0700, Robert Arkiletian wrote
> Is any one else getting this spam garbage when they post to this list?
> This looks like someone is running a script to spam the k12osn list.
> (Grrrr!!!)
>
> I have deleted the addresses and replaced them with ---------- deliberately.

Yep, very annoying.