Re: [K12OSN] needing help with user profiles

I use Gnome for all my users, so I just created one user and then used gconf-editor to lock down one user after that I just copied that directory to /etc/skel and created users that way. For KDE there is a nice tool called Kiosktool that is fairly easy to use.

Cody

>>> "Jason Smith" <centerplacedude gmail com> 06/11/07 12:36 PM >>>
Hi, I am needing help with user profiles in edubuntu.  I am working on a
LTSP setup and everything is fine except I can't figure out how to lock the
sessions down.  I have tried pessulus and sabayon.  Neither of them seem to
have any effect on anything.  I have googled this for a while now and
haven't found any sites that really helped.

Jason R. Smith