[K12OSN] spamalotless

Will the person who has subscribed to spam a lot less please unsubscribe
from the list and resubscribe with an account that is NOT routed through
spam a lot less.

Now that I think about it that person will not know they have a problem
brewing until they realize they get no more email from the list as their
service flags EVERYTHING.

Crud.

Maybe the maintainer can tweak Mailman to send out a mandatory
resubscribe notice to everyone (I haven't messed with mailman in years
otherwise I'd offer a real script or something.).
--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering

<jkinney localnetsolutions com>