[K12OSN] spamalotless

I tried to send a message to spamalotless via a link on their website, asking for their help in resolving this problem. Unfortunately, their mailserver doesn't recognize the name they list on their website:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail3.sea5.speakeasy.net.
<info spamalotless com>:
217.68.243.9 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <info spamalotless com>... User unknown
Giving up on 217.68.243.9.

Peter