Re: [K12OSN] One terminal frequent random crashes

On 12/06/07, Krsnendu dasa <krsnendu108 gmail com> wrote:
I have one terminal (the most important one, the secretary's office
computer) that has begun crashing frequently and randomly since
Friday.
All of a sudden the screen goes blank then after a short time returns
to the log in screen.

If there is no other change in setup and a terminal starts erratic
behaviour I would look at terminal hardware first. Network cable,
memory being the most problematic.
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar