Re: [K12OSN] Is This A Usable Thin Client For LTSP?

Jim Anderson wrote:
I've tested this $100 computer as a thin client with K12LTSP and it works fine one you set it to boot from the NIC:

http://www.ewayco.com/51-embedded-systems-100-PC-mini-ITX-low-cost/100-tu-low-cost-pc-thin-client-embedded-system.html

It comes with a 200 MHz CPU and 128 MB RAM. The shared video memory can be set to a number of settings. 8 or 16 MB works fine. I have tested the sound, so I can't say whether it works or not with K12LTSP.
Has anyone tested it with edubuntu ? will the 200mhz be enough for all the encrypting/decrypting of traffic ?
Also how does pulseaudio work with them ?

Regards
dean

Jim Anderson