[K12OSN] Vacation?

This has probably been discussed before, but I've always disliked vacation auto replies...

My principals are not working this summer, and I need to set up auto replies for their emails.  Is there a preferred method to do that?  I see the old standard vacation program is a thing of the past, but I'm not sure the proper way to do it now.  Ideally, I'd like NOT to reply to mailing lists, etc.

Any pointers?

Thanks a ton,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director

views of Inland Lakes Schools.  Pretty much everything