Re: [K12OSN] Vacation?

lol -- I googled that one up too, Scott.  I thought, "holy crap, there must be a simpler way"

Maybe I shouldn't look for simple. :)

I did find another supposed procmail recipe for auto responding, but it didn't work at all.  I might have to troubleshoot that one, or try the one from clarkconnect.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm still open to other suggestions too, especially of the simple variety.  :)

-Shawn